How can I request a public record?
To request verbally, call 561-640-4000 and ask for Sandra Vassalotti (ext. 4210) or Kathy Levas (ext. 4606) during regular business hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

To request in writing, complete the form and email it, fax it (Fax: 561-640-3400) or mail to:

Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County
Records Custodian
7501 N. Jog Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33412

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the SWA's Public Records Custodian?
2. What are public records?
3. How can I request a public record?
4. Are there fees involved in getting records?
5. When will I get the records?
6. Where can I find more information about public records?
7. What is the policy regarding email communication and public records requests?