I've found what appears to be an illegal dump. What should I do?

You can do your part to stop illegal dumping by immediately reporting any activity you see. If you live in a municipality, contact your local law enforcement agency. If not, contact the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office at 561-688-3000. Once a report has been filed, contact the SWA at 866-SWA-INFO (866-792-4636) and provide the case number. 

Learn more about illegal dumping»

Show All Answers

1. What should I do if my waste is not picked up at the curb?
2. Are there holidays when there will be no curbside service?
3. How often is garbage picked up curbside in unincorporated Palm Beach County? What are the guidelines for trash pick up?
4. What if my garbage cart is broken or stolen?
5. How much yard waste can I set at the curb?
6. Is there a yard waste ordinance?
7. Who picks up my trash?
8. Are bulk items picked up at the curb?
9. How do I order an additional garbage cart?
10. How do I pay to drop off items at the landfill or at a transfer station?
11. How do I dispose of old tires?
12. Both residents and lawn service personnel pile fallen and trimmed coconuts at the curb. Will they be picked up?
13. I've just completed a minor home construction project. Can I place that debris at the curb?
14. I've found what appears to be an illegal dump. What should I do?