The following meetings may require public notice. All meetings will be held at the Solid Waste Authority Administration Building at 7501 N. Jog Road in West Palm Beach unless otherwise stated. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. The meeting agendas and minutes for the Governing Board, CAC, SBAC and other meetings are listed here.
Small Business Advisory Committee MeetingTuesday, April 6 at 9 a.m.
Purpose: To discuss general business of the Equal Business Opportunity Office of the Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County.
Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County Citizens' Advisory Committee Meeting
Wednesday, April 7 at 1:30 p.m.
Purpose: To discuss the general business of the Authority and make recommendations for the Governing Board to consider.
Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County Board MeetingWednesday, April 14 at 9 a.m.
Purpose: To discuss general business of the Authority.
Bids and Purchasing
- Bid No.: 21-09/AL - Furnish and Delivery of Miscellaneous Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO) Supplies. Bids due May 5 at 2 p.m.
- - Furnish and Delivery of Reconditioned Drums. Bids due May 12 at 2 p.m.
- Bid No.: 21-404/PA - Hazardous Household Waste (HHW) Processing Booth and Exhaust Systems - Rebid. Bids due May 11 at 2 p.m.
Other Public Notices
The following non-meeting or bid notices that are required to be noticed are listed here:
- None at this time
NOTE: This information is provided as a convenience and may not be complete. All meetings requiring public notice and advertisements are published in accordance with Florida Statutes in the following publications and/or locations:
- Governing Board of the Authority Meetings: Palm Beach Post, SWA website
- CAC, SWA Administration Building Lobby, SWA website
- Bids, RFPs and Contracts: Bidnet, Palm Beach Post, El Latino Seminal, PBC Resource Center, PBC Channel 20, and this website
- Construction Bids and Plans: Reed Construction Data, Central Florida Builders Exchange, McGraw-Hill Construction Dodge, Palm Beach County Resource Center, Construction Bulletin, iSqFt Planroom