What kind of supplemental waste will be processed?
The types of wastes being explored to import are:
- Garbage after the recyclables have been removed.
- Residue remaining after recycling municipal solid waste and/or metals, such as:
- Food wrappers
- Damaged, recalled or defective pre-consumer products, such as:
- Industrial byproducts, such as:
- Boat manufacturing
- Wood byproducts from truss manufacturing
- Horse manure
- Other suitable wastes
Throughout the world, facilities like ours safely and effectively dispose of these materials, and so can we.
Return to FAQs