Planning & Rules
|2019 Palm Beach County Debris Management Plan (PDF)
||The adopted plan for managing the clearing, collection, and disposal of debris resulting from hurricanes and other natural disasters.
|Integrated Solid Waste Management Plan (PDF)
||The master plan of the Solid Waste Authority, including facilities, capacities, and projections (August 2006).
|2019 Landfill Depletion Model (PDF)
||Forecast of Waste Generation and Landfill Depletion: 2019 - 2074.
|2019 Annual Capacity Letter (PDF)
||Certification that the SWA has disposal capacity to accommodate the solid waste generation for the municipalities and unincorporated county for the 2019 year. This letter constitutes notification of sufficient capacity for concurrency management and comprehensive planning purposes (Jan. 8, 2019).
Solid Waste Authority Rules
- Rule 1: Solid Waste Management Facility Permits and Procedures (PDF)
- Rule 2: Household Hazardous Waste Services Authorization (PDF)
- Rule 3: Standards and Criteria for Materials Recovery Facilities (PDF)
- Rule 4: Standards and Criteria for Roll-Off Collection Service (PDF)
- Rule 5: Solid Waste Collection and Disposal (PDF)
- Rule 6: Recovered Materials Collection and Processing (PDF)
PBC Solid Waste Sites Inventory (Current and Past Solid Waste Sites)
An inventory of all known solid waste sites in Palm Beach County.
- Part I: Discussion and Methodology (PDF)
- Part II: Solid Waste Sites Table (PDF)
- Part III: Solid Waste Sites Map (PDF)
See all public notifications here»