Laws, Rules & Plans
Florida Department of Environmental Protection Rules
- Waste Management Rules
- Florida Recycling Statutes and Rules
- Florida Statute s.197.3632 - Uniform Method for the levy, collection and enforcement of non-ad valorem assessments
Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County Laws
- 75-473, Laws of Florida - Initial Law
- 2001-331, Laws of Florida - Palm Beach County Solid Waste Act
- 2003-811 - Notice for Non-Ad Valorem Assessments
- 2017-196, Laws of Florida - Amendment
Palm Beach County Ordinances or Resolutions
- Mandatory Collection Resolution
- Ordinance 2019-022 - Garbage and Yard Waste Collection Ordinance (PDF)
- Ordinance 2006-17 - Palm Beach County Post-Disaster Debris Recovery Ordinance
Solid Waste Authority of Palm Beach County Rules
- Rule 1: Solid Waste Management Facility Permits and Procedures (PDF)
- Rule 2: Household Hazardous Waste Services Authorization (PDF)
- Rule 3: Standards and Criteria for Materials Recovery Facilities (PDF)
- Rule 4: Standards and Criteria for Roll-Off Collection Service (PDF)
- Rule 5: Solid Waste Collection and Disposal (PDF)
- Rule 6: Recovered Materials Collection and Processing (PDF)
- Rules of Governance of the SWA
- Citizen's Advisory Committee Rules and Procedures
- Garbage and Yard Waste Collection Ordinance of Palm Beach County, Florida
|Palm Beach County Debris Management Plan (PDF)
||The adopted plan for managing the clearing, collection, and disposal of debris resulting from hurricanes and other natural disasters.
|Integrated Solid Waste Management Plan (PDF)
||The master plan of the Solid Waste Authority, including facilities, capacities, and projections (August 2006).
|2022 Landfill Depletion Model (PDF)
||Forecast of Waste Generation and Landfill Depletion: 2022 - 2077.
|2022 Annual Capacity Letter (PDF)
||Certification that the SWA has disposal capacity to accommodate the solid waste generation for the municipalities and unincorporated county for the 2022 year. This letter constitutes notification of sufficient capacity for concurrency management and comprehensive planning purposes (Jan. 12, 2022).
PBC Solid Waste Sites Inventory (Current and Past Solid Waste Sites)An inventory of all known solid waste sites in Palm Beach County.
- Part I: Discussion and Methodology (PDF)
- Part II: Solid Waste Sites Table (PDF)
- Part III: Solid Waste Sites Map (PDF)